April 01, 2011

Vacation is OVER!

As my Uncle Thornton says... OH ME!
I have been MIA for the past few weeks due to a terrible case of SPRING FEVER!
My garden is now in and thriving, I learned how to use the weed eater, and my husbands barn has been power washed and reorganized!
It is now time to for photos...
This group of photo booth pics is from The Seguin Education Foundation Gala....
What a wonderful cause...


Founded in 2004, the Seguin Education Foundation is a not-for-   profit educational organization made up of business, community and educational leaders who work towards the SEF mission of generating and distributing resources to enrich teaching, inspire learning, and enhance opportunities for students enrolled in the Seguin Independent School District.


I had such a great time during this event .....


For more info on the Seguin Education Foundation go to....


Seguin Education Foundation

























No comments:

Post a Comment