May 10, 2011

The Dunn Family

Meet the Dunn Family...... Darren, LeeAnn, Carter, and Addison!
I am blessed to have met them last year when Piper started school at Faith Lutheran. 
One of her very first friends was Carter, and not a week goes by that she doesn't share a detailed account of her and Carters adventures on the play ground. 
Through school functions, birthday parties, and the fact that we live in a very small town, I have had the fortune of getting to know LeeAnn and Darren. 
The morning of their photo session started with a bang... Carter brought his A game, that was  characteristic  of a Polo Marketing Campaign  /Pirates of the Caribbean movie.  
He totally rocked.
What was so Wonderful was how relaxed LeeAnn and Darren where. 
Many times clients have an idea of how they want their photo session to go (this is cool, I love ideas), but it REALLY ROCKS when a family trusts you as a photographer, and just enjoys the time with their family.
I had a blast during this session and I couldn't stop smiling as I edited their photos.


























2 comments: