February 28, 2011

Kevin and Natalie....

I have procrastinated long enough regarding this Blog Post.
I have been thinking about all the things I want to say about Natalie and Kevin, but I just can't get all my tumbling thoughts in order. 

Moreover, how do I do Justice to the story that is Natalie and Kevin?
The decision I came to was to quote directly from the source! 

"Life takes you to some unexpected places, enjoy the ride!"

"I was married to Sam who passed away Jan. 04, 2005. He had Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, he fought a very long 5 1/2 year battle. We have two beautiful children, Kaylee and Tristan. I have two semesters left at Texas State. My brother Dustin passed away in September of 2008, we were very close, I miss him dearly. I have lost two of the most important people in my life, watching them fight Leukemia gave me a completely different view of life...you learn to let a lot go, give a lot more, and love with all of your heart! It has taken me a long time to get to the place where I am today. I am happy and loving life. 
I never thought that I would be able to love again, but it happened, thanks to Kevin."


Congrats again to Natalie and Kevin.
Their Photo Booth Pics ROCK!
Enthusiastic Party Goers are the best!! 














































1 comment: