February 07, 2011

Cooper {The Great}

Miss Cooper......

Age:
4 years old

Things I love:
My Da {My aunt Kelyn}
My Gigi {My Grandmother}
My left thumb {I am a self proclaimed thumb addict}
My baby bobbit {this aids in my thumb addiction}
Chuck Taylors
Striped tights
Anything with polka dots
My fairy princess costume {not just for Halloween}
Puzzles
Dora
Phineas and Ferb
Mama Mia {I know all the words and have already applied to American idol 2020}
Any/All books by Shel Silverstien
My Da and her amazing impromptu fairy tales.... .

Things That Annoy Me:
Hospitals
Breathing Treatments
Medicine
These things are not fun but a necessary and inevitable part of my life.
Oh yes........ Loud Geese they are a bit to eager for my taste!

Things I was Born With..
An Extra Large Giggle Box...
Hair that never needs to be brushed to look Fabulous
An immaculate and eclectic sense of style
And Cystic Fibrosis
The latter also falls under things that annoy me, but CF does not define me.

Cooper, her Da, and Gigi Showed up to our photo session like most young families.
Cooper was all soft sweet baby love {the kind of thing you want to bottle up and save for the day a toddler morphs into a teenager}, while her Da and Gigi worried about all the possible mishaps that may foil a photo session.
Meet Cooper ........ A beautiful blond Cherub living with Cystic Fibrosis



For more info on Cystic Fibrosis or to donate go to.......   Cystic Fibrosis Foundation







5 comments:

  1. So Cute! I love the one with the blanket !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Thanx soo much...
    Also thanks for being the first to leave a comment!
    YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ability to "capture" children will never cease to amaze me!!!! All the little children are angels, and adorable, but there's something about you that is able to draw out their personalities and put them at ease. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you wrote this. She is so precious, and you can tell by looking in her eyes that she is full of "spunk!" Beautiful photos as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the kind words! I am soo Blessed!

    ReplyDelete