January 28, 2011

Justin, Karla, & their Beautiful Family

Ok so I say it WAY TO MUCH.. But I love my J-O-B!
Why Because I get to work with people that are very important to me and members of my family.
Justin and Karla are some of these very people.
Justin has known my Brother for more that 15 years, they have been best friends probably since the day their kindred spirits met.
They have shared memories that run the gamete of emotion.
They have been there for each other for the births of children, the loss of a parent, divorce, Birthday parties, Vacation, you name it.
To say the least they are bound by a common respect and a lifetime of great memories!
That is why I was sooo STOKED when Justin's Wife {Karla} called to set up a family photo session.
Justin Works all over the world. At this very moment he is in Africa 6 hours form the Sierra Leone border.
So I was so excited that he took precious time out of vacation with his family and friends to do a photo shoot with me!



This is their Super Adorable Son!





 How Beautiful is their Daughter..And soooo  polite!

No comments:

Post a Comment