January 12, 2012

Happy 2012

I can not believe that 2011 is over.... We have had a busy year here at the Harborth house. 
As a result I haven't been updating my Blog..... So get ready for a review... 
These are a few of my favorite pics from the last few months.

Meet Baby Beau… Taylor(THE MOM) is always accommodating when I ask her if she minds dressing up her newest addition and having her picture made. I just love the gummy smiles…Particularly because at this age a bite doesn't hurt as much as it will in a few more months. 





Ahhh….  Maddy and Jackson.
 I am confidant that Maddy will pursue a career that involves either  High Fashion or Medicine….. I am covering all my bases here…. Such a Beautiful and Smart Girl . 
Her Baby Brother Jackson, I got my morning Cardio that Day.. I ran and ran trying to get his photo. I don't blame him from hi-tailing it the opposite direction of the camera, we always tell our kids to be leery of strangers. And I was a stranger with a big camera that kept chasing him! I don't blame him one bit!









Amanda a Graduating Senior at Seguin High School Headed to Texas A&M! 
GIG EM AGGIES! 







Cambry another Graduating Senior Headed to College Station. GIG EM AGGIES!
  











The Rhea Fam.... Super fun and ready for their photo session. Ethan and Katelynn were on their best behavior during our session. Maybe even  tad bit uneasy when I told them it was ok to act up and be super silly......











The Martinez Family… How 2 parents raise 5 amazingly Beautiful and WELL BEHAVED KIDS… I do not know… I am pretty sure they should write a book… . Whatever they are doing it is totally working. 















No comments:

Post a Comment